Monday, May 26, 2014

When I Grow Up ...

I have two posts today so if you're looking for the Sneak Peek from the new My Creative Time release, please scroll to the next post. Thank you! 

New challenge is up at Melonheadz Friends. This challenge is 'professions'; what will you be when you grow up? I used the adorable Chef bundle to showcase this picture of Grace from a couple of summers ago when we made colored pancakes. It was so much fun!


Hungry for bacon and eggs? Wrong. How about pancakes that LOOK like bacon and eggs? LOL!

Menu element from the Chef bundle.

Cutest Chef ever!

 Title and mixing bowl set also from the Chef bundle. Adorbsies!!!

Product List:
Melonheadz Chef bundle
Peachy Keen, PK1337, PKSC25, PKSC28
My Favorite Things Flag stax
My Creative Time tag and topper dies, index tab die
October Afternoon, Farm Fresh collection

4 comments:

  1. I love this layout it's so cute and what a memory. I came to comment on MCT, but couldn't leave without saying how much I love this layout. ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shar ~ of course I LOVE your layout! All the detail are AMAZING but Miss Grace ~ EEK! She is such a sweet heart and you two together ~ Oh my! Looks like you two are so fun together!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too fun...pancakes colored and shaped to look like other foods! The stamp set is perfect for your cute layout! Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar