Monday, September 15, 2014

Colors of Autumn Challenge, Melonheadz Friends

Happy Monday and welcome to the Colors of Autumn Challenge with Melonheadz Friends. I don't know about you, but the changing of the seasons has always been so comforting to me. Not sure what it is but fall brings a calming feeling to me for some reason. But I digress....

This was a really fun card to make. Isn't the leaf pile girl adorbsies?! And the bare tree is really cool. It can be used in this way, as a fall tree losing its leaves, or as a spring tree budding with new leaves, a summer tree full and lush, or completely bare-nekkid as a spooky Halloween tree. I love my fall version with just a few leaves left as it prepares for winter. :)

Sweet little girl huddled up in the leaf pile, adhered with foam tape for dimension. Love her cozy outfit. 

 And, of course, an inside message...what could be more perfect than this!

Product List:
Melonheadz Illustrations bare tree, girl, and sentiment images
My Creative Time, tiny leaves
Copic markers, pattern paper scraps


2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card. Love the tree and the fun fall scene. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shar ~ Oh this is so darn CUUUTE! I LVOE these images and what a FAB sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar