Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sweet Baby card

Today's card is for my babiest of nieces, Miss Avery, superbaby, who is just 4 months old. Avery had major surgery just a few weeks ago and is already back to being her little angel self and healing so well. She is also niece, Taylor's, baby sister {Taylor, of yesterday's 'hello fairy' card.}


I love this sweet little girl image from My Favorite Things, Jingle All The Way stamp set. I used copics to color the image then covered with clear embossing powder and mounted it to the card using foam tape. The "baby" card I had in my stash forever. I added the "sweet" {My Creative Time, Life is Good stamp set} in white embossing powder, and "stitched" the edges using My Creative Time Rectangle Frames dies. Added pretty pink twine and a tiny star button before mounting to my card front.

Inside message: My Creative Time stamp sets, Life is Good and All Star Baby.

Fun fact: All Star Baby was the very first My Creative Time stamp set I ever owned. I won it in one of the drawings! :)

I've left links in the narrative for products used on this card, instead of a separate product list. Thanks for looking! Hope your weekend is wonderful. :)

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! What baby did you steal that sock from? Suspicious. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shar ~ this is so DARLING! I LOVE the soft subtle colors and oh my your coloring! So happy she is doing so wonderful! I am with Nikki ~ suspicious! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar