Monday, April 13, 2015

Melonheadz Friends, 2 or more pattern papers

This week's Melonheadz Friends challenge is to use 2 or more designer papers. I used shades of blues from Doodlebug and October Afternoon for my boy birthday card. The adorable baseball player is from the Sports, Franklin Lewis (black/white) set.

I colored his uniform in Mariners colors and gave him number 34, Felix Hernandez, my grandson's favorite player. :)

Clear embossed the image after I colored it with my copic markers and added the rub-on numbers to his jersey. So much fun! I know Feliciano will love it.
Product List:
Melonheadz Friends, Sports, Franklin Lewis, b/w
My Creative Time, Rectangle Frames die set
My Creative Time, Grand Slam stamp set
Papers by Doodlebug and October Afternoon
Clear embossing powder, copic markers, rub-on numbers

5 comments:

  1. Very cute! I bet your grandson is thrilled with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG your card is so adorable...what an awesome grandma you are OMG your grandson is going to love it.....You so did an outstanding creative job....your coloring is impeccable and all your attention to detail....WOW YOU totally ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shar ~ OMG this is ADORABLE!! LOVE the glossiness, the baseball image and the sentiments! I bet Feliciano will just ADORE this card! Plus you gave him his favorite players number too! ADORBS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute and SUPER fun!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar