Friday, April 03, 2015

My Favorite Things, Color Challenge 18

Couldn't wait to use the adorable kitty dies and stamps by My Favorite Things, from the I Knead You set. Isn't he so sad, lying there all forlorn. :( Poor, sad, kitteh.


He has a soft, cushy rug to lay on, though. ;) I used a narrow oval to create the rug using pattern paper in the colors of the challenge. After coloring my kitty with copic markers, I heat embossed with clear powder.

Of course, I had to cut several and layer them.....that's just how I roll. Foam tape rules!


MFT Color Challenge #18






Product List:
My Favorite Things, In/Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangle Dies
My Favorite Things, I Knead You stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, BB Somebunny stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Just My Type stamps, sentiment
My Favorite Things, Black Licorice hybrid ink pad
My Creative Time, Stitched Oval die
Foam tape, clear embossing powder, copic markers

4 comments:

  1. Awwww. I wub him. :) So glad you FINALLY got your stamps! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww this is sooo cute! Loving his little rug Shar! Eeek! And I like the way you roll! :) Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shar ~ just too CUTE!! LOVE how simple this card is but yet has the perfect impact. FABULOUS day!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar