Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Day 2, Mask-erade Online Card Class

For today's card, I created a mask using a large die then stamped inside with small flower dies. I like the look of this, though the outside shape is not as prominent as I would have liked. In hindsight, rather than a scallop edge, I think a solid circle might have been better. Nevertheless, here is my finished card. The butterfly is by Memory Box, and the sentiment is from My Favorite Things, True Friends.


There is no pattern paper on this card; everything is stamped. The yellow flowers are all minis from a set by Stampendous, and the diagonal stripes are a border stamp by My Creative Time. Few silver sequins for a little extra oomph, and done! Hope you like. :)




5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful and a great technique. I can see the scallop just fine but might be more obvious in another color. Great card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a classy and beautiful card, Shar! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card- Really thought it was patterned paper! So amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar