Saturday, June 06, 2015

Birthday party SKETCH CHALLENGE!!!

Happy Saturday! Thanks for letting me sleep in. wink emoticon How about a crafty challenge??? I will have random.org choose a winner. You will have until midnight tomorrow Pacific time to complete the challenge, using this sketch, by Pagemaps. Link up your completed challenge (see sidebar) (if you don't have a blog, you can link through flikr or other site such as that) OR on the facebook fan page here




Here's my version. I used the sketch to make a father's day card. The gold foil background is done with the My Favorite Things circle/dots background stamp, heat embossing, and gold foil from Thermoweb. I love that stuff! 

Foam tape, various dies and stamps complete my card. Love this simple design. This sketch can be used for any occasion! 

2 comments:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar