Monday, July 27, 2015

My Creative Time, Sketch Challenge 1506

My Creative Time's Designer Challenge is a sketch or color combo. I went with the sketch for my version of this challenge, and I love how it turned out! The combination of red checks, doilies and cherries is just so happy! I hope you like it. :)


See the product list below for links to the dies and stamps I used for this project, and you still have a few days left to link up your project so there's a link for that too. Have fun!! :)




My Creative Time Designer Challenge













Product List:
My Creative Time, Rectangle Frames dies
My Creative Time, Stitched Doily dies
My Creative Time, Pretty Flowers and Leaves dies
My Creative Time, You Make Life Sweet stamp and dies set
Twine, foam tape, glossy accents, white gel pen, tiny button

1 comment:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar