Sunday, August 09, 2015

My Favorite Things, Sketch #240

Fun and simple sketch from My Favorite Things Card Challenges this week. See product list below for details and store link. I'm pleased with the result!



I used the adorable Adventure Calling stamps and dies sets for my card. The sentiment is from the Giraffe Girl Pure Innocence set.


My Favorite Things Card Challenges

Products used:
My Favorite Things, Black Licorice Hybrid Ink Pad
My Favorite Things, Plaid Patterns 6x6 paper pad
My Favorite Things, Fishtail Flags STAX dies
My Favorite Things, Blueprints 22 die set
My Favorite Things, Adventure Calling stamps
My Favorite Things, Adventure Calling dies
My Favorite Things, Giraffe Girl sentiment stamp
QK square die, PTI cloud die, copic markers, foam tape, fun foam

2 comments:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar