Tuesday, September 22, 2015

My Favorite Things, Sketch 246

For this sketch I used several MFT products (see list at the end of this post). The focus, of course, is the foliage. Fall Florals and Modern Blooms stamps were perfect for the look I wanted to achieve. 


The dark "ferns" are from the Modern Blooms set, the rest of the plants are from Fall Florals, and the sentiment comes from the Things With Wings set.

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Fall Florals
My Favorite Things, Modern Blooms
My Favorite Things, Things With Wings
My Favorite Things, Cross Stitched Circle dies
My Favorite Things, Diagonal Stitched Rectangles
Ink colors: Distress Inks Bundled Sage, Scattered Straw, Forest Moss
Copic markers: C1, BG10

1 comment:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar