Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Halloween Treat Bag toppers

Halloween is just around the corner, so that means lots of goodies in my house! Not only do we have EIGHT grands we send goodies to, but we also have two adorably sweet "adopted" grands who live next door and I love making things for them as well. :) Also, my husband is a candy hog. Like seriously! Oink, oink. Tell me how he stays skinny as a rail with all the snacks and junk food he eats. There is really no reasonable explanation. All I can do is shake my head. Sigh! But I digress.....

The super sweet little mummy kids by My Creative Time are so cute I want to squish them. Haha! Had to use them for this project. I just love them.




Product list:
My Creative Time, Too Cute to Spook 
Quickutz rectangle dies
My Favorite Things, large tag (blueprints 9 die set)
Copic markers, clear embossing powder, foam tape, ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Shar ~ as always I am soooooo FAR behind! These are seriously ADORABLE!! I saw these real quick on FB but have YET to comment or comment on that hysterical tag for me!! I will later today!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar