Sunday, October 18, 2015

My Favorite Things, Color Challenge #31

Happy Sunday and welcome to another great color challenge. I used the Mon Cheri set by Birdie Brown and sentiment from the Hand Lettered Holiday stamps, in addition to the fishtail flag stacks for the sentiment box, and jumbo fishtail banners for the shaker window. For a little added interest, I outlined them using copic multi-liner pens.


In this one you can see the glossy accents on the lamp post.

And for even more fun, I cut several of the girly shapes from shrink film and added them to the sequins in my shaker filler...purses, shoes, perfume bottles...colored with copics. This is one of my favorite ways to use dies!

Thanks for coming by today. I hope you'll be inspired to use your dies in new ways, or to make a shaker if you haven't tried it. Fun times!

Product list:
My Favorite Things, Mon Cheri stamps
My Favorite Things, Mon Cheri dies
My Favorite Things, Hand Lettered Holiday sentiments
My Favorite Things, Fishtail Flags STAX, layers
My Favorite Things, Jumbo Fishtail Banners
My Favorite Things, Black Licorice hybrid ink
DIY Home, 6x6 paper pad by Jen Hadfield
Copic markers and multi-liner pens, glossy accents, shrink film, sequins, foam tape, clear acetate

1 comment:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar