Monday, February 29, 2016

Melonheadz "include an animal" Challenge

Welcome to a new challenge! I hope you will join me and the rest of the Melonheadz Design Team and share your cute animal project. You could win super cute digis by Melonheadz and wouldn't that be awesome!? :) I made two cards this week - it was so hard to just choose one animal to play with!

For the first card, I used this mama sheep from the Barnyard Babies set. Love her fluffy wool coat! I used soft colored papers from one of Heidi Swapp's 6x8 memory planner paper pads, and the gray stripe from the 6x6 Smitten print papers by My Favorite Things. The tufts of grass and the grassy hill stamps are by My Favorite Things as well.


You probably already know how much I love a good pun....the inside message I made up myself (kinda proud LOL).

The stitched ovals are dies by My Creative Time, and the little sheep is by My Favorite Things.

For my second card I went with this sea turtle from the Ocean Life set. Yes, I made up this pun too. :) And not only is he turtley adorbs...

...he is also on an action wobble!!! See him wiggle?! So fun, right!

Inside I made a super cute under the sea scene with the same little turtle on a pop up. The sand is sandpaper! For real! I love using sandpaper on beachy projects.
Product List:
Melonheadz Illustrating (product links above)
My Creative Time, rectangle frames; stitched ovals; pop up die; waves edge die
My Favorite Things, Ewe are the best; 6x6 Wild Prints paper pad
Paper Smooches, Surf & Turf
Other: Action wobble, sandpaper, glossy accents, stickles

3 comments:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar