Monday, March 14, 2016

Melonheadz Friends "Layer it up" Challenge

Layer up on layer...layering is a fun way to add lots of interest to a card, and this week's Melonheadz Friends challenge is to add lots of layers. Here's my card.

I used the super cute Nautical digi set for my design. The super cute anchor and life preserver are perfect for my card design.

I layered them with foam tape for extra dimension and one more layer. Cute!

The rope adds to the nautical feel. For more details and products I used today, see list below.

Thank you for checking out my cute card. I hope you'll join me and the rest of the Melonheadz team for this challenge.

Product List:
Melonheadz Illustrating, Nautical
My Creative Time, tag die; lost at sea stamp and die set (portal die)
My Creative Time, rectangle frames dies
Paper Smooches, Nauticool stamp set (sentiment; waves)
Carta Bella, Ahoy There 6x6 paper pad
foam tape, gold cardstock, jute rope

1 comment:

  1. I love this! It's so clever and that paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar