Tuesday, April 26, 2016

OCC Day 1, Clear & Sheer

Good morning and welcome to Day 1 of Online Card Classes, Clear and Sheer. For this class we'll be working with vellum and acetate. I love working with these awesome products so this class should be lots of fun!

My first project is a Mother's Day card using vellum as an accent. I've heat embossed the sentiment as well as coordinating design to the background of the card, as well as backing the tag with a coordinating accent background piece. Much simpler than it sounds in that one long sentence! Hahaha!!



For the background, I heat embossed and water colored these gorgeous flowers by My Creative Time. My mom's favorite color is blue, so I used blue as my main color. I love how it looks and I think she will too.

Thanks for looking. Be sure to check back each day this week for more projects using vellum and acetate.

Products:
My Creative Time, Just Because stamp and die set (flowers)
My Creative Time, Mom, You Rock sentiment stamp set
My Creative Time, Rectangle frames
My Favorite Things, Tag Builder Blueprints #4
Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers, Shaded Lilac, Peeled Paint
Twine, sequins, white embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar