Thursday, June 16, 2016

MFT Camp Create, Day 4 Delightful Diecutting

Happy Friday Eve! :) And welcome to day 4 of Camp Create with My Favorite Things. Today's focus is on dies. I love dies. I think you all know that by now! For my card today I used The Whole Herd stamps and dies from MFT.



Here you can see the partial die-cutting technique. Note only the tops of the cow and chicken are cut out, then layered over the hay stacks behind.

I also cut several of the cow and chicken and layered them as well. The front panel is adhered with foam tape for even more dimension.

Inside sentiment is from the MFT Somebunny set.


Day 4, Delightful Die cutting Badge

Product List:
My Favorite Things, The Whole Herd stamp set
My Favorite Things, The Whole Herd dies set
My Favorite Things, Magical Unicorns (clouds)
My Favorite Things, Ewe Are The Best (grass)
My Favorite Things, Somebunny (inside sentiment)
Copic markers, foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar