Monday, July 04, 2016

Melonheadz Friends, Red/White/Blue Challenge

Happy Fourth of July!!!! Today's challenge at Melonheadz Friends is red/white/blue. Be safe out there while celebrating our independence. :)


Cute lil guy sharing his patriotism - his melon-head and short hair remind me of Jeffery when he was a little guy. Awww!!!!

Little different view so you can see the "popped" elements.

Come and join us for this fun challenge! You have lots of time to play. :)

Product List:
Melonheadz Illustrating, USA Boy (freebie) - also see these sets in the store
My Creative Time, My Little Firecracker stamp set
My Creative Time, Stitched Stars dies
My Favorite Things, Blueprints 9 (half circle tag)
Washi tape, foam tape, copics, pattern paper

2 comments:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar