Thursday, August 18, 2016

My Favorite Things, Color Challenge #51

Today’s project is for the My Favorite Things Color Challenge #51. I used the Magical Dragons stamps and dies for my card. The cute little knight in shining armor and the sentiment are also part of this adorable set by Birdie Brown.


I cut two of each image, then after coloring the images with copic markers, I heat embossed them with clear embossing powder and adhered them each to the second die cut using foam tape. I love the look of the heat embossing, plus it adds even more dimension when using foam tape.


Product List:
My Favorite Things, Magical Dragons stamps
My Favorite Things, Magical Dragons die set
My Favorite Things, Scenic Safari border dies
Cardstock in various shades of green
Copic markers, clear embossing powder, foam tape

1 comment:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar