Monday, September 12, 2016

MFT Card Design Superstar Contest 2016

I'm so excited to share my first entry for the My Favorite Things Card Design Superstar Contest. (See rules here.) I used quite a few different MFT sets for this fairly simple design. The word "give" was printed from computer as I didn't have a stamp that worked.


For the gate, I wanted a woodgrain-ish look, but don't have a woodgrain stamp or embossing folder by MFT. So, I improvised and literally dragged my ink pad over the paper before cutting out the shape. I think it worked out pretty well.

And, of course, I HAD to add foam tape because that's how I roll. Gotta have that dimension.

Product list:
My Favorite Things inks: black licorice, chocolate bar, kraft
My Favorite Things dies: inside and out diagonal rectangle STAX, sunflower sweetheart, fall friends
My Favorite Things stamps: written in watercolor, so much love, sunflower sweetheart, happy hedgehogs, fall friends
Copic markers, foam tape, cardstock

1 comment:

  1. I love the simplicity of this card and the colors-great job! Good luck on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar