Saturday, September 03, 2016

My Favorite Things, Friday Inspiration

In honor of Labor Day, this week's inspiration is for those who keep America going...the 40 hour-weekers. My card is in honor of school bus drivers. Thank you for getting our kids to and from school safely every day!

The wheels on the bus go round and round....


.....all over town! For even more fun interaction, I put the sun on an action wobble. :)


Product List:
My Favorite Things, Class Act stamps and coordinating dies (bus, sentiment)
My Favorite Things, Every Day is a Picnic stamps and coordinating dies (sunshine, swirl)
My Favorite Things, Surf and Turf dies
My Favorite Things, Slider dies
My Favorite Things, Spin and Slide discs
My Favorite Things, Action Wobble springs
White embossing powder, foam tape, copic markers, glossy accents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar