Monday, November 07, 2016

Melonheadz, Add a sentiment

Happy Monday! It's time once again for the Melonheadz Challenge. This week we are adding a sentiment. Super simple. :) Here is my card using the Season Fall set.


I knew I wanted to make a wreath of the pretty maple leaves from the Happy Fall set, but as I was designing my card, I decided I wanted to have it "hanging". This awesome sign is part of the Gone Fishing set - works great for my wreath, don't you think.

Join us at Melonheadz Friends blog for this week's challenge and you could win a digi set of your choice. Thanks for coming by!

Products List:
Melonheadz Etsy Shop, Gone Fishing, Happy Fall digi sets
My Favorite Things, sentiment from Fall Friends stamp set
My Creative Time, flag banner for sentiment from Chocolate Greetings stamp and die set
Simple Stories, Hello Fall 6x6 paper pad
Other: copics, brads, twine, jewel leaf button

1 comment:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar