Sunday, June 04, 2017

My Favorite Things, Card Challenge

Hey all! It's been awhile, I know. I'm hoping the nice weather will help return my crafty mojo, so any vibes you can send over are greatly appreciated.

For today, I have this card to share using the My Favorite Things (MFT) mermaids by Birdie Brown. So, so cute and FUN to color! I decided to combine both the sketch (335) and color (70) challenges into this one card and I do like how it turned out. Took me days, literally, to get it all together in a way that made me happy. (Lack of mojo is a terrible thing!!) But here is the end result. Hope you like. Thanks for looking.




Sorry for the blur, but I had to maneuver in a way that would show the sparkle I added with Wink of Stella, clear. Isn't she so sweet, though.


MFT Card Challenges



Product list:
My Favorite Things, Mermazing stamp set
My Favorite Things, Mermazing die-namics
Copic markers, YR16, R08, C5, B02
Foam tape, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, washi tape
Distress Ink, Carved Pumpkin
Bazzill cardstock, Chiffon
Carta Bella, 6x6 paper pad, Summer Lovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar