Saturday, July 15, 2017

MFT Color Challenge #73

Another mermaid shaker card, I hope you're not tired of them. ;) She's so adorable, I don't know how you could be. LOL I used the Ocean Fun set to create the shaker shapes, and used the stitched square peek-a-boo window and square shaker pouch for the shaker.


Love the jellyfish from the Ocean Fun set. The fish are also from that set.

I used stickles on the mermaid tail and starfish in her hair. Looks much more mer-mazing in person, of course. Foam tape behind the mermaid as she perches on her rock, and sequins for added pizazz.

Card Challenges
Color Challenge #73





Product List:
My Favorite Things, Mermazing stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Ocean Fun stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Stitched Square peek-a-boo Window die
My Favorite Things, square shaker pouch
Copic markers B06, E01, YR00, C5, T9
Distress Inks Mermaid Lagoon, Dried Marigold, Pumice Stone
Stickles, foam tape, sequins, glossy accents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar