Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Day 2, Magnificent Masking

We're back at Camp Create for Day 2 where we are creating with masking techniques. For today's masking challenge, I used a seashell scallop stencil and masked off a border in three blended colors. I used those same colors as the theme throughout my card, including the sweet little mermaid from the Mermazing stamp set by My Favorite Things.  See product list below.


I love her. :)

 Side view showing the dimension created by layering three die cuts with foam tape between each.

Day 2, Magnificent Masking
Product List:
My Favorite Things, Mermazing stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Blueprints 1
My Favorite Things, Tag Builder Blueprints 4
My Favorite Things, Sweet Tooth cardstock
Echo Park, Summer Sun stencil from Summer Dreams collection
Distress inks, Peeled Paint, Broken China, Shaded Lilac
Copic markers, twine, foam tape

1 comment:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar