Sunday, April 22, 2018

Birthday Project - shakers

Today's card is for the monthly Birthday Challenge at My Favorite Things, card challenges. Who doesn't love interactive cards? My nephew once said, they're like a card and present in one! I've used the Happy Hippos and cloud shaker set for this one. (See product links below.)


Cloud shaker window and frame dies coordinate with the cloud shaker pouches making shaker cards so super simple to create. No need for tons of foam tape with this method either. I really like the idea and My Favorite Things has many different shapes in the shaker dies and pouches.

For the background, I used the cloud stencil, also by My Favorite Things, giving the hippo soft clouds to float up into. Look at the adorable little bird who flew by to say hi!



Product List:
My Favorite Things, Happy Hippos stamps and dies (hippo, bird, sentiment)
My Favorite Things, Up in the Air stamps and dies (mini clouds)
My Favorite Things, Adorable Elephants stamps and dies (balloons)
My Favorite Things, Meant to Bee stamps (balloon string)
My Favorite Things, Cloud Stencil (background)
My Favorite Things, Cloud shaker window die and frame set
My Favorite Things, Cloud shaker pouch
My Favorite Things, Sweet Tooth cardstock
My Creative Time, Rectangle Frames die
Copic markers, distress inks, seed beads, sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar