Saturday, April 14, 2018

MFT Combined Challenges

Good afternoon! I hope you're enjoying Saturday where you are (and if it's not Saturday where you are, I hope you are still enjoying your day LOL). We are finally getting a touch of spring now that it's nearly mid-April. So crazy!! But at least we don't have snow like some poor, unfortunate parts of the country. Stay warm if that's you.

Today's card combines both the MFT Color Challenge #91 and Sketch Challenge #380. From the newest release, I used the sweet Rain or Shine set by Birdie Brown.







MFT Card Challenges


Product List:
My Favorite Things, BB Rain or Shine stamps
My Favorite Things, BB Rain or Shine dies
My Favorite Things, Linked Chain Circle Frames
My Favorite Things, Cotton Candy Ink Pad
My Favorite Things, Party Patterns Paper Pad
Copic markers, Tim Holtz mini blending tool

1 comment:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar